Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Random

Here are 16 Random things about me...

~ I would rather live at Wrightsville Beach.
~ I dislike incompetent people.
~ I still love to watch the holiday movies and kids shows.
~ My first car was an 84 Honda Prelude - Red
~ My first job was as a lifeguard at Beverly Hills Pool - yes, the one behind my parents house,        and yes, I did it for 9 summers!
~ I like the smell of freshly cut grass in the summer.
~ I miss my friends in Texas.
~ I backpacked in Europe for 5 weeks after graduating from college.   
~ I am thinking about going back to school for either a second Masters or my PhD.
~ I drink Cherry Lemon Sundrop and can not believe that I lived without it for 3 years while in 
    Texas.  Thank goodness, I could get Sweet Tea from Chick-Fil-A and Sonic!!!
~ I am addicted to Facebook.
~ I love penguins.
~ I married my high school sweetheart - after 8 years of on again, off again - we are on again for    good!
~ I am thankful for my family and friends.
~ I love it when Hayden starts dancing when he hears music.
~ I will be the best role model I can be for my child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you, too!!