I just realized that I never posted the pictures from our Strawberry Pickn' day... Hannah, who was in town for the weekend, wanted to take Hayden the Strawberry fields for the first time. Needless to say, we had a blast and Hayden ended up with more strawberries on his shirt than in the bucket. :-)
My name is Ginny - "I am Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred". You probably know the rest of the song... I am married to a terrific guy named, Evan, and have two of the best chrildren anyone could ask for. Hayden is full of personality and will turn one in July - hard to believe. Blitz is our 4 legged furry child - he will be three in June. Life is good :-)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Strawberry Pickn'
I just realized that I never posted the pictures from our Strawberry Pickn' day... Hannah, who was in town for the weekend, wanted to take Hayden the Strawberry fields for the first time. Needless to say, we had a blast and Hayden ended up with more strawberries on his shirt than in the bucket. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment