Wait...
here it comes...
but, you all know me, I am not a stay-at-home mommy. I just am not. Staying home has been one of the toughest jobs I have ever done, and will probably remain the #1 toughest job ever! I admire those mommy's who can stay at home.
I know that I am going to eventually get a job and that things (schedules, finances, etc...) will go back to "normal", and I know that once that happens I will miss being with my little guy all of the time.
I guess the many many rejections I have received lately and the terrible twos are just getting to me today... I know that I am making a difference in the world by being able to be with my child right now, and I know that I probably will not be making a difference (not a huge difference) by sitting in a cubicle... but sometimes I just feel useless... Sigh...

2 comments:
Oh, Ginny. I feel for you. It is okay to have low days. Sometimes I look forward to Mondays to get a "break" too. Doesn't mean you aren't greatful to be a Mommy. They always say the grass is always greener. Just keep it all in perspective and know Hayden has LOVED being around you even if he doesn't show it. The job market is TOUGH right now, so those rejection letters are probably not judging you accurately-- budget cuts are. You WILL find a job and normal will come back. Look at how much has changed just over the last 3 years for ya'll... just give it time, my friend. I am praying for you and love that you share your vulnerability with your friends.
I totally know how you feel. Being at home is tough tough job. But I am sure there is reason in God's plan. Everything will eventually work out. Hang in there.
Post a Comment