My name is Ginny - "I am Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred". You probably know the rest of the song... I am married to a terrific guy named, Evan, and have two of the best chrildren anyone could ask for. Hayden is full of personality and will turn one in July - hard to believe. Blitz is our 4 legged furry child - he will be three in June. Life is good :-)
Watch me as I grow!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Merry Christmas!!! HA! I am finally telling you this in Feb. It has been that kind of year. Well, anyhoo. On with 2010. We need to get together. My little ones are sick right now, but maybe next week we can get together for a play date!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!!! HA! I am finally telling you this in Feb. It has been that kind of year. Well, anyhoo. On with 2010. We need to get together. My little ones are sick right now, but maybe next week we can get together for a play date!
Post a Comment