Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Been away for a while...

Sorry, I have been away for a while.  I just looked at the date of the last post - my goodness, June has flown by!!!!!  I am still in disbelief that Hayden will be 1 in 10 days.  This past year has been so great and we have created so many wonderful memories!! While it has been awesome being back home in NC... it has also been somewhat sad being away from our home in Dallas too!!!!  I was in Dallas for work last week and it felt, well odd.  I felt like I was home, but I wasn't... or was I?  I miss our friends, people at work, yummy restaurants, Central Market, Sprinkles, Northpark Mall and Blitz misses Pete and Mac!!!  It is good to be missed sometimes, I guess - right?  Well, I would not have given up the Dallas chapter for anything!!! Do not get me wrong I love being back home - it just goes to show how much growing up I did (Evan too) while we were there!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont think there is a person in the world that can live in Texas and then leave, and not miss it. It is the charm of Texas. It is a good thing we can always go visit!