My name is Ginny - "I am Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred". You probably know the rest of the song... I am married to a terrific guy named, Evan, and have two of the best chrildren anyone could ask for. Hayden is full of personality and will turn one in July - hard to believe. Blitz is our 4 legged furry child - he will be three in June. Life is good :-)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
One Two Buckle My Shoe... Yep He Is 1... :-)
This morning Evan and I woke up and walked into Hayden's bedroom to sing him Happy Birthday - yep, that is right the little guy is one!!!! I can not believe it. The past year has flown by so quickly and it is true that those little ones change so much in just one year. Take note Abbey - write EVERYTHING down!!! I wish I had. I will post some birthday pictures tomorrow. We are having a party with Nana and Granddaddy (Mama C and Dapper are out of town). Steaks, Homemade Mac and Cheese, and of course, there will be cake - Thanks to Nana, that is!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Hayden!!! My friend once told me this. "When you are a mom, the days are long, but the years are short." So true.
Post a Comment