Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer is almost gone...

Well, I realized today when I read Aliie's blog that summer is coming to an end.  This summer has been quite eventful for us - nothing crazy, but eventful nonetheless.  Hayden experienced many firsts this summer.  His first fireworks on Memorial Day weekend. which he did not care for... His first swim... His first steps (well cruising steps)... His first trip to Auntie Manda's... His first birthday... His first taste of yummy confections... His first smell of the sweet ocean... His first taste of sand... His first trip with his best friend, Parker... His first owie... Okay, so like I said, things were not crazy, but eventful for the little guy and for us as first time parents!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Firsts" are the best! As soon as Hayden gets through most of his big "fisrts", you will just have to have another baby and start all over again!! HA! Life is great! We miss yall and North Carolina.