Enough! I have some work to do before this long 3 day weekend!!!!
My name is Ginny - "I am Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred". You probably know the rest of the song... I am married to a terrific guy named, Evan, and have two of the best chrildren anyone could ask for. Hayden is full of personality and will turn one in July - hard to believe. Blitz is our 4 legged furry child - he will be three in June. Life is good :-)
Friday, August 29, 2008
A little hectic. A little Venting...
Things in life have been a little crazy over the past couple of weeks. I can definitely tell that Fall is quickly approaching as my calendar (and not my social calendar) is picking up. My travel calendar for the Fall is going to be very hectic. I am lucky to have a husband that supports me and my career. It is not like I am gone all the time... but when I am it is hard on us all. I have thought about searching for a new job - something local... but then I give up a lot. Telecommuting is not the easiest thing to do in the world, but I have to keep in mind just how much flexibility I have. In addition, not only have I just passed my 3 year mark with my current company, but I have also just received the glorious 4 weeks of vacation!!! Yes!!!! Any of you who know me well, know that I have probably already planned out how I am going to use those 4 weeks. Of course with the cost of personal travel now a days, you can figure out why my social calendar is not full... Ugh!!! At least I get to travel some to Dallas this Fall, which I means I will see a lot of old friends and family that I have missed greatly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Has it reallly been three years?? That is awsome. Go Ginny!! Oh, and for four weeks of vacation....I highly recommend Germany or Austria or Italy.
Post a Comment