Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Are Cousins just not the BEST!!!




This past weekend was family-filled once again!!! It is so great being back on the east coast, closer to family - especially for Hayden.  This weekend was spent with Evan's family.  Hayden's Aunt Jessica, Uncle Micha, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Jimmy, and cousins Trevor and Logan came to town. The weekend was filled with trips to the game for the guys (sorry VA Tech), visits to the pool, and of course yummy meals cooked by Mama C!!!!  Blitz even had his cousin Jeter visit :-) 

Above are some pictures of the boys!!!  Hayden was a little tired in the picture with Trevor.  He had had a long weekend!  




1 comment:

christy said...

So...I just now realized that you have a blog! How exciting! I'm so looking forward to checking in on the Bobbitt crew.