My name is Ginny - "I am Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred". You probably know the rest of the song... I am married to a terrific guy named, Evan, and have two of the best chrildren anyone could ask for. Hayden is full of personality and will turn one in July - hard to believe. Blitz is our 4 legged furry child - he will be three in June. Life is good :-)
Friday, September 19, 2008
FALL!!!!
Okay, so fall does not officially begin until Monday, but we have been experiencing some great Carolina Fall weather over the past few days. I love it!!!! The windows are open airing out the house and yes, saving some $$$ from the electric bill!!! I am starting to think of pumpkins and preparing and eating some yummy warm soups!!! When I was a kid, summer used to be my favorite time of year - mainly because I was out of school - duh!!! Well, as I have gotten older, Fall and Spring are taking rank over Summer. As for Winter... hmmm... well, I like it a couple of days out of the year. A good snow storm this year would be fantastic though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how cool is it getting there? Do the leaves turn colors? I miss NC. We hope to hear from BofA this week. I will let you know when we hear something!
Post a Comment