Yes, I know it is a long name, but this is what I have always called my oldest niece. Hannah is 7 1/2 and is attending her first sleep-away camp ever. It is hard to believe that she is ready for such a big event in her life. Alison told me that she was so excited yesterday, and then today when she dropped her off, she was so scared and nervous. Alison said that it took everything in her not to cry in front of Hannah. After all, she is her first baby!!! Anybody who knows me well knows that she and I have a bond that you just can not explain. She is my mini-me!!!!
Anyway, when I think of Hannah I think of the free spirit that she is. I also always have thoughts of our Strawberry picking days from 3 years ago. This is one of my favorite pictures from that special day. I can not wait for Hayden's big cousin to show him the strawberry pickin' (and apple pickin' too) ropes!!! :-) Have fun Hannah Banana!

1 comment:
I love this picture of my baby!
Post a Comment