Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Party

We survived the party!  Hayden's birthday party was on Saturday and it was lots of fun.  The little guy actually had a lot of friends around to play with.  His friend Nate came down from Garner.  Kellyn came over as well.  Hannah and Emily were here too, of course, and then our neighbors CJ and Addie came over for a bit.  I think he was a little overwhelmed with all of the people here, but he still had a great time.  

Needless, to say, Evan and I are done with hosting birthday parties at the house - now I know why people go off-site somewhere.  Let someone else deal with the set-up and clean up.  It it were not for my mom and Alison, I would probably still be setting up and cleaning up!!! :-)  I will have to post some pictures later.  I just have not had a chance to download them yet... 

No comments: