Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It is October -already!!!!

I apologize for those (few of you) who have been waiting on the edge of your seats for a new post, but things have been a little hectic around here.  I was traveling all of last week - went to Phoenix and Dallas and am off again this week to El Paso and to Oklahoma City next week.  Yes, October is a bit hectic.  Anyway, the trip last week was great. I was able to see my two prego friends in Dallas and we are on baby watch with both of them... Camille is due today, but we shall see... I think Miss Finley has other plans.  Baby Brewer, well we want you to hold off a bit... you still need to cook in the oven and your mama and daddy are doing all they can to make sure you cook a little more.  Abbey is on bed rest and yes, it brought back memories for me.  Anyway, when I arrived back home on Friday, I swear Hayden had grown 100 inches and his hair was longer!!!  He is growing up so fast, but to tell you the truth this is one of the most fun times.  He is walking, running, talking - yes, we have a talker on our hands and is enjoying every moment of life!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippy for talking! What all is he saying now? Oh,and someone told me that yall did not have any gasoline in Charlotte. Is that true?? Have fun in El paso and OC. YOu are all over the place! PS: Jeff finally got his offer from BofA. WOO HOO!

Kate said...

HI Ginny and Evan! So great to get your comment on my blog! Now we can keep up to date! Hayden is adorable!

Brent and Abbey said...

Yay! I made your blog! Post a picture of Hayden's long hair... gotta see it!