Here are some more recent pictures of Hayden. He is growing so quickly - I can not believe it!!!! Anyway, he is walking and talking. He likes to say Ball, Football (and knows the difference), car, dog, woof, Blitzie, school, hi, bye, mama, daddy, dapper, mama c (we are working on adding the C), Nana, Grandaddy, sky, moon, more, Hannah, Beatles (Yes, Evan is teaching him that one), Parker... the list goes on as new words are added everyday.
Playing with the Ball - notice it says Clarks - they make the BEST kids shoes!!! Especially when your child's foot is the widest width!!!
Hayden loves being outside. He loves playing with his lawnmower and riding on his car... Thanks to Logan and Trevor for sharing your toys!!!
The newest and best thing for me is that Hayden likes to Swiffer!!! He likes to help Mommy by cleaning the foyer and the kitchen floor - notice this is a Hayden size swiffer!!!
As always, Blitz is Hayden's best friend!!! They love looking out the windows and the weather has been so fantastic lately that this is where I know I will find them... Truly - A Boy and His Dog!!!

1 comment:
I can't believe he is talking so much! That is awesome. I live his chubby cheeks! So kissable.
Post a Comment