On another note... after we all overcame the drama of the day, Hayden and I went to the grocery store to purchase some items for this week's festivities. Hayden helped me put the sweet potatos into the bag and also enjoyed some ham from the nice lady behind the deli counter. While on the baking aisle, I handed him the bag of chopped pecans.... He held the bag for a second...
Hayden - "I don't want it"
Me - "Okay, you don't want it?" (At first thinking nothing of it and then shocked to hear him say again...)
Hayden - "I don't want it".
Me - "Okay, throw them in the back of the cart."
And he did!!!!

1 comment:
Crazy day. And you are not a bad mom. All kids fall down the stairs at some point. It think is a right of passage or something. At least it was only 2 stairs and not a whole flight. :)
Post a Comment