Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lack there of... I will do better!!!

I apologize - I have not been motivated to write in my blog for the past couple of weeks.  Between the holiday, travel for work, and being sick (yep, it is going around this house), I just have not been motivated!  So much for New Year's Resolutions.  I am starting to think that I do not believe in New Year's Resolutions... I never keep them anyway.  I do better with giving something up for Lent... perhaps that will go well this year.  

On another note... Hayden had his 18 month doctor's appointment yesterday.  He is doing well!!! 
28 pounds
32 inches tall
90% head circumference - lots of brains in that head of his!!!!

Oh, we are still awaiting some Christmas pictures - I will get those up pronto.  

No comments: