Hayden's (and Daddy's) latest obsession is watching clips of Elmo, Cookie Monster, Animal and other various muppets on the internet. This is how Evan and Hayden spent their Sunday morning - oh they are intent!!!
Last Friday night, after I picked Hayden up from school, he wanted to play in the garage a little. Since we could not go outside due to the rain, I let him run around a little. At one point, he wanted to get into the car. I thought it was because he wanted to get his sippy cup, so I let him climb in. With a little assistance from Mommy, he climbed in and sat in the driver's seat. Oh, he was SO proud of himself!!!!

The other week Hayden went with me to the grocery store. He loves going to the grocery store and is very good when we go, but always wants to look around... wouldn't you? Anyway, I noticed the race car grocery cart and thought we would try it - SUCCESS!!! Even though I was driving around the Suburban of grocery carts, he loved it and that was all that mattered.

So, we are trying to use our spoon... but we are just not that successful quite yet... Hmm... I am not sure it is really a matter of success... Perhaps it is just more fun to eat yummy squishy yogurt with your hands?

2 comments:
Emma LOVES the big car grocery cart. I always hit things when we use it. It is just too long. They need to put those back up beeping sounds on it so that people know to steer clear of us moms.
Oh my, my... do you have to give an all out bath after yogurt, or can a wipe down safice???
Post a Comment