The snow started last night just before Hayden went to bed and when he woke up this morning the ground was covered in white. Evan and I brought Hayden to the screen door and told him to take a look. He looked like a kid on Christmas morning... he looked up at us pointed and asked,
"That?"
"That is snow! Isn't it pretty?"
"Snow?" (Came out more like "Sna")
Instant Smile
Everyone got dressed (Evan had to still go to work) and we went outside to play with the neighbors. Hayden helped build a snowman and stood and admired his work. 20 minutes later (yes, 20 minutes) he had checked the following off his list...
- First real snow - Check
- First snowball - Check
- First Snowman - Check
- First of many face plants in the snow - Check
- Ready to go inside because I am so over this white stuff and am ready for warm weather - Check
I guess Hayden would take the warm sandy beach over the snowy mountain any day... wonder who he gets that from?

1 comment:
How fun!! I need to see pictures!
Post a Comment