My name is Ginny - "I am Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred". You probably know the rest of the song... I am married to a terrific guy named, Evan, and have two of the best chrildren anyone could ask for. Hayden is full of personality and will turn one in July - hard to believe. Blitz is our 4 legged furry child - he will be three in June. Life is good :-)
Watch me as I grow!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!!!!
"I wrote to the zoo to send me a pet and they sent me an..." On Saturday, we ventured down to Columbia to visit Aunt Jess and Uncle Micah. The day was absolutely gorgeous and a perfect day to visit the zoo!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You got some great photos, I haven't uploaded mine yet. I love the top one of Hayden - he was on a mission! We had so much fun, we're so glad that it worked out for you guys to come down :)
1 comment:
You got some great photos, I haven't uploaded mine yet. I love the top one of Hayden - he was on a mission! We had so much fun, we're so glad that it worked out for you guys to come down :)
Post a Comment