Evan and I did not watch the movie alone. Our 4-legged child, Blitz, watched with us, which is probably another reason we were both sobbing our eyes out... yes, Evan was sobbing too. :)
Blitz was meant to be ours. He was the only black lab in a litter of chocolate labs. He had been adopted and returned because the first owners dogs did not adjust well to the new puppy. I cannot remember what they named him, but when Evan brought him home that night, and we named him Blitz, it was almost like he knew that was supposed to be his name all along... Why, Blitz, you ask? Well, it is my favorite word :).

1 comment:
I really want to see that movie, but we just have not had any time. I miss having a dog and Emma wants one so bad it is pathetic. Oh well, maybe when we live there Emma can come visit Blitz!! PS: if you know of anyone renting a house, let me know!
Post a Comment