Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sans Air Conditioner and not by choice

Every Spring/Summer, I try to fight the urge to turn on the AC unit.  It is so nice to have the windows open and let in the fresh air.  Well, this past weekend it was hot to say the least - well, hot for April... Anyway, on Saturday, we discovered (as the song goes) "that darned air conditioner, it was completely dead.  So I called Morris Jenkins and they very kindly said..."  This is the part where they are supposed to say "you'll have cool air at your house tonight".  Well, I did not get that line... I got the "we are very, very busy right now, and will not be able to get anyone out there until Tuesday..."  

Ugh!!! 

Well, it has not really been that bad and could be a lot worse... that is what I keep telling myself anyway.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would feel bad for you, but it is like, 50 degrees here and rainy. Charlotte weather is looking sooooo good to me right about now.