My name is Ginny - "I am Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred". You probably know the rest of the song... I am married to a terrific guy named, Evan, and have two of the best chrildren anyone could ask for. Hayden is full of personality and will turn one in July - hard to believe. Blitz is our 4 legged furry child - he will be three in June. Life is good :-)
Monday, February 23, 2009
List of Things to Do...
So, our camera is broken... :-( Sad... We need to get a new one... Apparently, it would cost more to just open up the camera to see what exactly is wrong with it, then it would to just buy a new one. Crazy, huh? I am losing valuable photo opportunities not having a camera at hand... Well, add it to the list of things to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment