Watch me as I grow!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

What a GORGEOUS day!!!

Yes, it is February and yes, it snowed here on Wednesday, and yes, this is what we did on Sunday... We wore shorts and enjoyed the 74 degree weather at the US Whitewater Center.  Evan received an annual parking pass for Christmas and I have no doubt that we will use it to its full extent and then some... It is a great place... not to far from us (about 15 miles) and we can go as a family - Blitz included!!!  




Hayden tested his climbing abilities out a little yesterday.  He is now climbing onto the couch and can climb on top of the coffee table - all by himself... I guess it will not be long before he is climbing all over the rocks at the Center.  

Gosh, I have SPRING FEVER!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so Jealous!!! I would seriously commit a felony right about now for some 70 degree weather.

Brent and Abbey said...

I love Haydens curls and his look of discovery!!! What a great Daddy he has to climb with! (Mommy too, but she is behind the camera ;)